Monday, March 4, 2013

Still trying....

So I am still trying to get this little blog of mine going.  Don't really have a reason that I haven't blogged but once.  Is it a fear thing?  Is it a time thing?  Is it just plain laziness?  All those questions have bounced around in my head the last two weeks.  And all the while I did nothing.  I really do want this.  I want to be a part of this amazing blog world that I read everyday.  These words I read, by amazing woman, inspire me to be better.  So here it goes again

I am challenging myself to blog 4 times in the next week.  Does this count as one?  I say hells yah!!!  My hope is to journal our crazy life and one day inspire someone else by my crazy, wild, loud voice!

Cheers to still trying to be better in all I do and say.

Shantel

No comments:

Post a Comment